1. Place and Date.
The "International Workshop on e+e- collisions from phi to psi" (PHIPSI13),
is organized by the Physics Department of the University of Rome "La Sapienza" and by INFN
(Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare).
It will take place in Rome from Monday, September 9 to Thursday, September 12, 2013. This is the nineth workshop of the series, started in Novosibirsk in 1999 and continued at SLAC (2001), Pisa (2003), Novosibirsk(2006), Frascati (2008), Beijing (2009), and Novosibirsk (2011).
The aim of the Workshop is to discuss in detail the state of the art of various problems in hadronic physics at low energy e+e- colliders and the potential of existing and future facilities.
2. International Advisory Committee
- R. Baldini (INFN, Frascati)
- G. Colangelo (University of Bern)
- H. Czyz (University of Katowice)
- M. Davier (LAL, Orsay)
- A. Denig (University of Mainz)
- S. Eidelman (Budker Insitute, Novosibirsk)
- H. Hayashii (NWU, Nara)
- G. Isidori (INFN, Frascati)
- F. Jegerlehner (Humboldt University, Berlin)
- J. H. Kuehn (KIT, Karlsruhe)
- A. Kupsc (University of Uppsala)
- J. Lee-Franzini (INFN, Frascati)
- B. Lee Roberts (University of Boston)
- A. Lusiani (Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa)
- W. Marciano (BNL, New York)
- G. Pancheri (INFN, Frascati)
- M. Passera (INFN, Padova)
- S. Serednyakov (Budker Institute, Novosibirsk)
- E. Solodov (Budker Institute, Novosibirsk)
- E. Tomasi-Gustafsson (IRFU, Saclay)
- L. Trentadue (University of Parma)
- A. Vainshtein (University of Minnesota)
- C.Z. Yuan (IHEP, Beijing)
3. Local Organizing Committee
- F. Anulli (INFN, Rome)
- M. Bertani (INFN, Frascati)
- C. Bini (Sapienza University, Rome)
- R. Faccini (Sapienza University, Rome)
- P. Gauzzi (Sapienza University, Rome) - Chair
- S. Giovannella (INFN, Frascati)
- E. Graziani (INFN, Roma Tre)
- M. Mirazita (INFN, Frascati)
- A. Passeri (INFN, Roma Tre)
- A. Polosa (Sapienza University, Rome)
- G. Venanzoni (INFN, Frascati) - Chair
- R. Bertelli (Frascati)
- R. De Gragorio (Roma)
- M. Mancini (Roma)
- L. Santonastaso (Roma)
At the Workshop, we will discuss the following subjects:
- Spectroscopy of light and heavy quarks
- R measurements
- Muon g-2
- Tau lepton physics
- Gamma gamma physics
- Flavor physics
- Radiative corrections and ISR
- Symmetries (lepton flavor violation, lepton universality)
- Baryon form factors
- Machines and detectors
There will be no parallel sessions. Invited and contributed talks
will be presented at the plenary sessions. Poster sessions
are also foreseen.
A preliminary program will be published in Bulletin n. 2.
6. Workshop Site
The Workshop will be held in the Marconi building of the Physics Department
of the Universita' di Roma "La Sapienza".
All information can be accessed online through the web page:
A valid passport is required for entry in Italy from outside of the european Schengen area. Participants from some countries will also need a visa. Please see http://www.esteri.it/visti/index_eng.asp for details.
7. Contributions and abstracts
Contributions to the workshop will be invited reviews and talks on
specific topics. Participants interested in contributing to the scientific
program are requested to submit a brief abstract, 120 words or 15 lines maximum length,
not later that May 31, 2013.
Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their contributions.
The Proceedings of the Workshop will be published. Instructions for manuscripts submission will be given with Bulletin n.2, and will be reported on the Workshop Web page.
9. Registration and Accommodation
People willing to participate should carefully fill in the Registration Form on the web page of the workshop
(http://www.roma1.infn.it/phipsi13/registration.html), not later than July 31, 2013.
10. Workshop fee
Early registration fee: 400 Euro (until June 30, 2013)
Late registration fee: 450 Euro (after June 30, 2013)
The registration fee includes proceedings, lunches, coffee breaks and social events.
If you have any questions or comments, please send an e-mail message to the following address: phipsi13(at)roma1.infn.it
12. Important dates
- Deadline for abstract submission: May 31, 2013
- Early registration: June 30, 2013
- Closing of registration: July 31, 2013
- Arrival: September 8, 2013
- Beginning of the meeting: September 9, 2013
- End of the meeting: September 12, 2013