To be updated for next edition
The workshop location is Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR),
Aula Convegni - Piazzale A. Moro, 7 - Rome, Italy.
How to reach Rome
Rome can be reached from most international and national destinations.
Most major airlines use "Leonardo da Vinci" Airport in Fiumicino (FCO).
Low-cost budget airlines often fly to Ciampino Airport (CIA).
Most Italian and European destinations are connected to Rome by trains stopping at Termini Station.
Others trains (including local trains from Fiumicino Airport) stop in Tiburtina Station.
Timetable and online booking available at TRENITALIA website: https://www.trenitalia.com
From Fiumicino Airport to Rome:
- Direct Train "Leonardo Express" to Rome Termini Railway Station (€ 14). Departure every 15-30 minutes depending on hours. Travel time: 35 minutes.
- Local Train to Rome Tiburtina Railway Station (€ 8). Trains connecting Fiumicino Aeroporto to Fara Sabina / Orte, stopping in all intermediate stations. Departure every 20 minutes. Travel time: 45 minutes.
- Taxi: € 48 (all inclusive fare from airport to Rome Center - within "Mura Aureliane")
From Ciampino Airport "Giovan Battista Pastine" to Rome
- Trenitalia AirLink to Rome Termini Railway Station (2.70 euros). Travel time: 35 minutes
- Public bus Co.tra.l. to Anagnina underground station (Metro A), then Metro A to Termini Station
- Autobus Terravision Shuttle to Rome Termini Railway Station. Travel time: 40 min
- Taxi: 30 euro (all inclusive fare from airport to Rome Center - within "Mura Aureliane")
From Termini Station to CNR:
Termini Station is served by two metro lines (A and B) and many buses
- By bus: bus lines 310, 492 and 649
- On foot (about 15 min): Go to via Marsala, Turn left to via Ramni, Turn left to via liburni, Arrive at piazzale Aldo Moro
From Tiburtina Station to CNR:
- By bus: bus lines 71 and 492
- Underground: Metro LineB to Policlinico Station ( then ~15 min walk)