Subject: Re

From: Giovanni Gallavotti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:42:03 +0200

Dear Ovidiu

thank you. A title could be

Quasi periodic motions in Hamiltonian systems; formal series and analyticity.

Abstract: formal power series in the perturbation parameter can be written
for the invariant tori of Hamiltonian systems close to integrable ones.
Convergence can be proved only in special cases (KAM theory or periodic 
motions): more generally the series have to be summed with suitable summation 
rules obtaining nevertheless nontrivial analyticity properties fin the 
(small) perturbation parameter. A review of results.

I am going to the Boltzmann Symposium: when I come back (sunday 15) I will 
make a reservation (where should I go? with which airline?); or you prefer to 
that your university finds and sends a cheap ticket?

Best regards: Giovanni

-- 
Giovanni Gallavotti               tel:   +39 06 4991 4370 (office)
Dipartimento di Fisica, INFN      fax:   +39 06 4957697   
Universita' di Roma "La Sapienza" web:  http://ipparco.roma1.infn.it
P.le A. Moro 2                    email [email-masked]
I 00185 Roma, Italia