The External Funds service provides support for participation in national and international calls for external funding.
The administrative skills and experience of the members of the Service enable it to provide researchers with the necessary assistance in the different phases of a project:
- Proposal writing and budget preparation.
- Contract negotiation and signing.
- Administrative management and reporting.
- Project coordination activities.
- Prin 2022 call published. Deadline: 31/03/2022. Presentation of the announcement.
- Call for Proposal AIRC 2022 open. On February 8, 2022 at 11:30 pm Italian time, all individual scholarships will be presented in a dedicated webinar.
- Prin 2020: 11 winning projects, three of which as leader, two for the Rome Section.
- Call for an annual research grant entitled "Development of good European planning practices to increase the attraction of funds on competitive tenders of the DTC Lazio".
- Annual event PON Research and Innovation 2014-2020
- Prin 2020 call for proposals published - Research projects of Relevant National Interest - deadline 26.01.2021
- Research for the Lazio of the Future - new calls for the Lazio Region
- Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions - Individual Fellowships call deadline 9 SEPTEMBER 2020
- ERC Advanced Grant - open call for proposal - deadline 26 August 2020
- Call for Ideas Covid-19 Challenge - Marzotto Venture Accelerator and Campus Bio-Medico University of Rome
- A new portal for the External Funds Division
|Anita Teresa||Rosa||Employee||External Funds|