Sustainable mobility aims to ensure that transport systems correspond to the economic, social and environmental needs of society, minimizing the negative impact on the economy, society and the environment.
The Covid-19 pandemic has shown the close interrelation and the collective, social and environmental repercussions deriving from individual behavior.
For this reason, the "Relaunch Decree" established that companies and public administrations, with more than 100 employees located in a regional capital, in a metropolitan city of over 50,000 inhabitants, must adopt the «Piano Spostamenti Casa Lavoro» aimed at reducing the use of private transport, as well as the appointment of a Mobility manager to promote sustainable mobility actions.
- Commercial collaboration agreement within the ENJOY Vehicle sharing service. The INFN mobility manager team has signed a national agreement with the Enjoy company which provides for a discount dedicated to all INFN employees (available on the mobility website of the Rome Section) To take advantage of the discounted rates, simply subscribe to the service using your institutional email on the Enjoy website which provides a discount dedicated to all INFN employees (available on the mobility website of INFN Rome) To take advantage of the discounted rates, simply subscribe to the service using your institutional email by downloading their App on mobile . No further steps are required. Consult the tariff.
- Vertical bicycle rack installation within the Department of Physics and. Marconi. On the occasion of the European Mobility Week, the first vertical rack inside the Marconi Building was inaugurated, available to all employees who come to work by bicycle. The rack is located on the wall adjacent to the entrance to the mechanical workshop and accessible from the side door of the building with the Department badge.
- The "stress" level of cycling on Italian roads: consult the interactive map: Each road is colored with the corresponding Traffic Stress Level.
- The decalogue of good mobility tips to be sustainable.
- Pubblicato il Piano Spostamenti Casa Lavoro (PSCL) of INFN Rome.
Mobility ManagerSabina Pellizzoni